Sunday, December 6, 2015

The End

So it is December 6 and this project is due on December 7 which means this project is coming to an end well it basically ended already. My main goal for this project was to learn sign language as much as I can in the time I was given which I have to admit I failed. I started with not knowing any sign at all. I thought it will be fairly easy to learn sign language as long as I memorize it once I learn it. That was not the case because sign language is like any other language you want to learn, it takes time and practice. During this whole process I couldn't keep up with the sign and I didn't practice as much as I should have. However, I did practice enough to know more signs than I did in the beginning when I started in August. I am proud of everything that I learned so far like learning how to sign the alphabet, numbers, colors, and animals. I just wished that I practice more, but it's the end of this journey and there's nothing that I can do.





No comments:

Post a Comment